Box Office Information & Policies
To order tickets to Winter Music Recitals:
Purchase tickets to Winter Music Recitals online anytime or by phone Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm. Call 970-925-9042. Please note that the box office is closed from December 23 through January 1.
You can also contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to order tickets:
Order any time up to one hour before an event.
To order from the website, click the "Events" menu at the top of any page, click "Calendar," and then click on the event you would like to attend. At the top of the event page, click on "Buy tickets." Then you can choose your seats and check out. Transactions are fully secure.
HARRIS CONCERT HALL BOX OFFICE HOURS (SUMMER SEASON TICKETS)
May 22–June 16
Open for walk-ups and by phone
Monday–Friday (except May 29), 9 am–5 pm
June 19–August 21
Open by phone: Seven days a week, 9 am - 5 pm
Open for walk-ups: Seven days a week, 9 am through intermission of the final concert
WHEELER OPERA HOUSE BOX OFFICE HOURS (SUMMER SEASON TICKETS)
No AMFS ticket sales until June 27, 2017
June 27–August 20
Open for walk-up AMFS ticket sales and pass validations
Seven days a week, 9 am–5 pm
And one hour prior to Wheeler events until start of show
- Doors generally open a half hour before concert time.
- Sorry, no refunds or exchanges except in the case of the cancellation of an event.
- Orders received within seven days of the concert will be held for pickup during regular hours at the Harris Hall Box Office and one hour prior to performance at the venue of the performance.
- To donate tickets you will not use, call the ticket return hotline at 970 205 5005.
- Tickets for children age seventeen and younger are just $5 for all events except operas, benefits, special events, and house musics. Children younger than three will be admitted only to children's events.
- Accessibillty: All Festival facilities are wheelchair accessible. If you require assistance, please call our Box Office prior to your arrival at 970 925 9042.