The Annual Fund is the single most important source of revenue for the AMFS. Comprising nearly 40 percent of the institution's annual budget, the Annual Fund provides assistance to every aspect of our operations and supports our ongoing needs during this unprecedented time. Your gift directly supports our dedicated staff and artist-faculty, the AMFS mission, and our long-term stability.
Designate your Annual Fund gift to a part of the AMFS mission that appeals most to you!
- The AMFS Fund—unrestricted assistance to every aspect of the organization, from concert performances and financial aid to facilities management and production costs.
- Student assistance and support for scholarships, travel, food and health services
- Supporting artist-faculty and honoring their valuable contributions.
- Education and community programming—bringing quality music education to local youth and summer programs for children and families
Click a tab below, Crescendo Donors or National Council Donors,
to compare benefits and donate at your desired giving level.
- *Donor may call after 5pm the night before concert to reserve seats
The AMFS has launched Encore, a new monthly giving society. Learn more here.
Have questions about the Annual Fund? Check out our Annual Fund FAQ page here for detailed information about making a gift, donor benefits, other ways to give, and more.
For more information on the Annual Fund and how you can contribute, please contact:
Annual Giving and Events Manager
970 205 5065