2021 Faculty Complimentary Tickets
2021 Faculty Complimentary Pass Use and Ticket Requests
As in past years, AMFS artist-faculty and their spouses/families in residence are welcome to attend events this summer and may receive a free ticket to most. We know how important attending concerts is to the experience and this year are holding tickets for faculty in order to ensure some or all may attend high-demand events.
Faculty may also request comp tickets for others for personal or business purposes. Read on for the processes for each.
PERSONAL FACULTY TICKETING
Due to public health precautions, there have been some changes to how faculty ticketing works so please read the following carefully.
- Free faculty tickets are available starting the day before an event, anytime after 1 pm, and on the day of the event, as well. Please obtain your ticket by calling the box office at 970-925-9042.
- If you’d like to guarantee your seats to an event before this time, you may validate your pass for a ticket for $15 at any time before a passholder event.
- All faculty seats are in the vaccinated 800 section, which is seated without distance.
- All ticketing is via etickets, which may be shown on your device or printed out. Tickets are for your personal use only.
- Lawn seating will be free but ticketed for Beethoven’s Ninth, Friday and Sunday performances, July 4th, and the Rodgers events. If you’d like to sit on the Lawn for one of these events, you may get a ticket online only starting at 9 am the day before the event. The box office is unable to issue these tickets so please use the website.
If you’d like additional tickets for yourself and/or guests or work associates, please submit a Complimentary Tickets Request Form any time but before 10 am the day of the event. Jennifer White will approve all these requests, contact her at email@example.com. Once she approves, submit the form with her approval noted. The link to the form is at the bottom of this email. Please do not use the Complimentary Tickets Request Form for tickets you can receive routinely with your pass. Confirmation of approval and an eticket will be sent when the order is filled.
The Complimentary Tickets Request Form can be found here: https://form.jotform.com/211565304198153
Events not included for faculty ticketing or personal comp ticket requests, unless noticed ahead of time by email, are:
* Special Events
Thanks for your help with this system and we look forward to a wonderful summer of music with you.