Help the Festival—Rent to or Host AMFS Students
The AMFS Seeks Rooms for Deserving Students
BECOME AN AMFS HOST FAMILY
Some amazing young student musicians aren't able to come study in Aspen without generous offer of free housing for the summer. If you are able to offer a deserving young person a room in your house for the summer, please email Ronte' Hardy, or fill out this inquiry form.
Feel great helping the AMFS and a young person, get to know your student, and enjoy their performances and the music with free tickets and invitations to private events.
AMFS students represent the most promising young musical talent in the world. In order to study at the AMFS, many need affordable or free rooms in houses. Support the music and enjoy a vivacious young tenant this summer!
If you are able to rent space to one of these deserving students, you will:
- Get to know an amazing, mature young person
- Help a young musician and support the AMFS in our community
- Enjoy a simple and fun rental:
- Additional income without hassle or fees
- Experience summer music and see your student perform with complimentary tickets to events
*APCHA permits renting for this cause. Call or send an inquiry to learn more.