Amazing deal for year-round Roaring Fork Valley local residents!
10-Event Pass Gives HUGE Savings -- Huge savings and flexibility.
Browse all the Festival's passes here.
How it works:
Pay just $60 for the pass, and use it to purchase deeply discounted tickets to many events.
- Purchase tickets for up to ten concerts--expanded from six in past years! Choose from Sundays (just $25, regularly $85/$100), Fridays ($20, regularly $82/$90), or any other regular concert, recital, dress rehearsal, or master class ($15). Some restrictions apply, see below.
- Good this year for two operas: Thomson's The Mother of Us All ($15, August 5) and Ricky Ian Gordon's The Grapes of Wrath ($20, August 20 and 22)
- The following concerts require a premium charge: Opening Sunday on July 5 and Final Sunday on 8/23 cost $50 with Locals Pass; Recital with Sharon Isbin and the Pacifica Quartet on August 8 costs $30 with Locals Pass.
- Note that dress rehearsals and master classes are no longer free with the Locals Pass. The dress rehearsals for Opening Sunday (July 5) and Final Sunday (August 23) are closed.
- Pass is not valid for July 28 Special Event with Members of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra and AMFS Artist-Faculty; August 3 Special Event: The Sound of Music: In Concert; August 12 Special Event with The Zukerman Trio; August 22 Special Event with Vladimir Feltsman; July 11 and July 18 Special Event Opera Theater Master Classes; July 14 Special Event Master Class with Renee Fleming; July 30, August 6 and 13 Special Events Science of Music lectures; July 11 and 13 Special Events Beginner’s Ear; July 20 Opera Gala; August 10 Feast of Music Benefit; July 16, 18, and 20 Mozart’s The Magic Flute, any house music or artist dinner.
View Locals Pass brochure here.
How to purchase:
Buy at the box office. Click HERE for box office hours and information.
Proof of year-round residency must be shown. See below.
The Locals Pass is a non-transferable picture pass and may be purchased over the phone but must be picked up in person. Limit one pass per person. Must present a valid Colorado State driver’s license or state-issued identification with a Roaring Fork Valley address from a DMV office (the closest is in Glenwood Springs) to obtain the pass. Please note, locally addressed mail or utility bills cannot be accepted as proof of year-round residency for this pass.