Renée Fleming Back To Performers
Renée Fleming is one of the most highly acclaimed singers of our time. Winner of four Grammy® awards, and recipient of the US National Medal of Arts, she has sung for momentous occasions from the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony to the Diamond Jubilee Concert for Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace. In 2014, Renée brought her voice to a vast new audience as the first classical artist ever to sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl.
Renée’s current schedule includes concerts in New York, Vienna, Paris, and Beijing. In December, Renée brought her acclaimed portrayal of Margaret in The Light in the Piazza to Chicago, after appearances in London and Los Angeles. Last summer, Renée sang the world premieres of André Previn’s Penelope and Kevin Puts’ The Brightness of Light at Tanglewood. In April, Renée appeared opposite Ben Whishaw in Norma Jean Baker of Troy to open The Shed at New York’s Hudson Yards. She earned a Tony nomination for her performance in the 2018 Broadway production of Carousel. Her new album Lieder: Brahms, Schumann, and Mahler was released by Decca in June. She was heard on the soundtracks of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar winner The Shape of Water and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.
As Artistic Advisor to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Renée spearheads a collaboration with the National Institutes of Health focused on music, health, and neuroscience. Her many awards include the Fulbright Lifetime Achievement Medal, Germany’s Cross of the Order of Merit, and France’s Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur.
- Aspen Festival Orchestra Dress Rehearsal | 9:00 AM July 3, 2022 , $20
- Aspen Festival Orchestra | 4:00 PM July 3, 2022 , $90
- Special Event: A Benefit Evening of Broadway and Operetta with Renée Fleming soprano and Rod Gilfry baritone | 6:30 PM July 6, 2022 , Starts at $120
- A VIP Evening with Renee Fleming and Rod Gilfry | 8:00 PM July 6, 2022 , Starts at $1,250
- Opera Encounters | 10:00 AM July 16, 2022 , $40