How to partner with the AMFS
"For more than 25 years, Wells Fargo Private Bank has enthusiastically supported the AMFS. Wells Fargo Private Bank is proud to contribute to an organization whose reputation stretches the globe. We believe that the AMFS's past, present, and future will continue to play an important role in ensuring that Aspen remains a thriving cultural center."
– Coley Cassidy, Wells Fargo Private Bank
Partnering with the AMFS directly connects you with our musical offerings, talented artist-faculty, and the rising classical music stars of tomorrow.
Supporting the AMFS offers our corporate partners significant visibility and invaluable access to our patrons.
Each relationship with our corporate partners is unique. We enjoy working directly with each partner to discover a mutually acceptable plan that focuses on the benefits for each partner while best supporting our mission.
Your business, our audience:
- Raise your community profile through sponsorship and partnership
- Support educational programs that reach children of all ages throughout the Roaring Fork Valley
- Help make classical music accessible and affordable through the AMFS’s Education and Community programs
- Provide financial assistance for worthy students
- Establish an association with a world-class musical organization and artist training program
- Our audience members are affluent, cultured, well-traveled, and nationally influential
- As one of Aspen’s most visible businesses, the AMFS contributes more than $60 million to the local economy each year
Gain prestige and visibility by contributing to the cultural life of your community. We depend on corporate support to provide:
- Engaging performances that reach more than 100,000 concert-goers each year
- Acclaimed local student music education programs that reach more than 10,000 children annually
- New and exciting ventures in the future
Your corporate support is an investment in the AMFS’ commitment to success. Become a corporate partner today! Contact us to discuss the numerous ways we can collaborate.
For more information, please contact:
Steve Haddad, Vice President for Advancement
225 Music School Road
Aspen, CO 81611
The Aspen Music Festival and School is grateful for the support of the following 2017 season sponsors:
National Council Business Sponsors
The Aspen Music Festival and School is grateful for the support of the following business members of our National Council:
The Aspen Music Festival and School is pleased to recognize the following business who have contributed cash or gift-in-kind toward our operations as of May 1, 2016.
Food and Beverages
Clarence Dillon Wines
Cooking School of Aspen
European Caterers, Ltd.
Fusion Design and Catering
Jimmy’s Restaurant & Bar
Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company
Woody Creek Distillers
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel
Chateau Roaring Fork
Frias Properties of Aspen
The Little Nell
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach
The Sky Hotel
The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Alpine Bank Aspen
Austin, Pierce & Smith, P.C.
Cooley Investment Company
First Western Trust, Aspen
Hetta Heath & Associates
Michael A. Vernon & Co., CPA P.C.
Land Title Guarantee Company
Oates, Knezevich, Gardenswartz, Kelly & Morrow, P.C.
The Recording Academy San Francisco Chapter
Steinway & Sons, Inc.
Wells Fargo Private Bank
Aspen Constructors, Inc.
Aspen Graphic Solutions
Bethel Party Rentals
George Draper Construction
Harriman Construction, Inc.
Sashae Floral Arts & Gifts
Skin Therapy Clinic
For more information please contact:
Steve Haddad, Vice President for Advancement • 225 Music School Road, Aspen, CO 81611 • 970-205-5060 • firstname.lastname@example.org