There are several options for purchasing tickets to Aspen Music Festival and School performances. If you have a question this page does not address, contact the AMFS Box Office at 970-925-9042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order tickets via the AMFS online calendar twenty-four hours a day. First, click on the event you’d like to attend. Then, click the teal “Buy Tickets” button in the box at the top. Select your seat(s), then click “Add to Cart” in the box on the right. Then either select more seats or checkout. There is an $8 processing fee per online order.
Order tickets by calling the AMFS Box Office at 970-925-9042. There is an $8 processing fee per phone order.
Currently the Box Office is open by phone Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
June 11 through August 22
Seven days a week from 9 am through 5 pm, unless there is an evening concert when the box office will be open through intermission of the day's final concert
Currently the Harris Concert Hall Box Office is not open for walk-up business. The Wheeler Opera House Box Office window opens June 26.
NOTE: Passes can be printed and picked up only at the Harris Concert Hall Box Office, not at the Wheeler Opera House.
HARRIS CONCERT HALL BOX OFFICE (960 N. Third St., Aspen, CO 81611)
Please park in the Gillespie Avenue parking lot when accessing the Harris Concert Hall Box office. Please do not park in the private lot behind the Hall.
May 21-June 8
Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm
June 11-August 22
Seven days a week, 9 am through 5 pm, unless there is an evening concert when the box office will be
open through intermission of the day's final concert
WHEELER OPERA HOUSE BOX OFFICE (320 E. Hyman Ave., Aspen, CO 81611)
June 26-August 19
Seven days a week, 9 am-5 pm
And one hour prior to Wheeler events until start of show
Aspen Music Festival and School season passes offer the best deals and most convenience for frequent concert attendees. Click here for more information and to purchase passes.
Tickets for children ages eighteen and younger are just $5 for all events except benefits, special events, house music, artist dinners, and some operas. Children younger than four will be admitted only to children’s events. Youth Season Passes are available to children ages four through eighteen for just $50. For more information and to purchase the Youth Season Pass, click here.
The AMFS offers a 10 percent discount for groups of twenty or more ticket buyers. Call the AMFS Box Office at 970-925-9042 to purchase tickets at this special group rate.
Box Office Policies
- Doors generally open a half hour before concert time.
- Ticket return: Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. If you cannot make it to a performance please return your tickets to the box office before the start of the event to allow students and others to enjoy concert. You will receive donation credit for the amount of your returned tickets. Call 970-205-5005.
- Late seating: Late seating occurs at the discretion of the house manager, generally after the first piece has ended.
- Food/Beverages: No food or drinks, other than bottled water, are allowed in the concert venues.
- Accessibility: All Festival facilities are wheelchair accessible. If you require assistance, please call our Box Office prior to your arrival at 970-925-9042.