Tickets may be purchased by phone or online by clicking on the events calendar, the event, and the "Buy Tickets" button at the top of the page. Learn more about Lawn seating here.
Box office open by phone: Every day, 12 pm to the start of the day's final concert
New! Box office open for limited in-person hours in the Harris Concert Hall Lobby:
- Monday: 1–4 pm
- Tuesday–Thursday: 3–7 pm
Note the box office only services that evening's concert starting 30 minutes before concert time.
As a public health precaution, we have prioritized phone service and e-tickets, but we are pleased to now also offer in-person service. During these select hours, we are happy to print your tickets or otherwise help with your box office needs. Please note there may be a wait for in-person customers while phone customers are helped, and note that the $8 transaction fee applies to all orders, including in-person.
- Tickets may be purchased online at any time pending availability.
- More seats may become available at any time so please check back if a concert of your choice doesn't currently have availability.
- You may choose seats in a vaccinated section or distanced seats, pending availability. Vaccinated sections are seated without distance.
- Masks are recommended for unvaccinated individuals.
- $5 childrens' tickets are available for ages 4 to 18.
Please note call volume may be high and we appreciate your patience in advance if there is a wait time.
If you have questions, please call 970-925-9042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.