Become an AMFS Business Sponsor Today
Let us help you achieve your company's philanthropic and marketing goals. We enjoy working directly with you to provide personalized sponsorship opportunities and benefits that supports your business, our community, and the Aspen Music Festival and School's mission.
Your business, our audience
- Elevate your voice within the community.
- Increase your company's visibility with logo placement and recognition.
- Support community and education programs throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Entertain clients and employees with concert tickets.
- Support world-class musicians.
- Sponsorship opportunities include a menu of Patron and Donor Events, Concert Recognition, and Community and Education Program Recognition.
The AMFS depends on corporate support to:
- Reach more than 10,000 audience members each year through performances and community events.
- Engage more than 1,000 children in the Roaring Fork Valley through music education.
- Create new, exciting ventures to further the AMFS's mission.
- Support the local arts community that contributes more than $60 million to the local economy each year.
Your support is an investment in the community and the arts.
For more information, to make a gift, or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Grant Strom, Advancement Manager
970 205 5064
National Council Business Sponsors
The Aspen Music Festival and School is grateful for the support of the following business members of our 2021 National Council:
Alpine Bank of Aspen
Aspen Public Radio
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel
The Aspen Times
First Republic Bank
Fusion Design and Catering
The Gant Condominium Association
JUSTIN Vineyards and Winery
The Official Wine of the
Aspen Music Festival
|Luther King Capital Management
|Pitkin County Dry Goods
Querencia Private Golf & Beach Club
Woody Creek Distillers
The Official Spirits of the
Aspen Music Festival
Crescendo Business Sponsors
The Aspen Music Festival and School is pleased to recognize the following businesses that have contributed cash or gift-in-kind support toward its operations as of May 1, 2020