** Please note: Due to the delayed start of the 2020 Aspen Music Festival and School, some events have been canceled and some changed. For more information for affected ticketholders and pass buyers, click here.
Meanwhile, tickets are still on sale. Please buy with the assurances that there is complete flexibility if anything changes going forward.
As always, there are several ways to purchase tickets to Aspen Music Festival and School performances. If you have a question this page does not address, contact the AMFS Box Office at 970 925 9042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order tickets via the AMFS online calendar twenty-four hours a day.
First, click on the event you’d like to attend. Then, click the teal “Buy Tickets” button in the box at the top. Select your seat(s), then click “Add to Cart” in the box on the right. Then either select more seats or checkout. There is an $8 processing fee per online order.
Order tickets by calling the AMFS Box Office at 970 925 9042. There is an $8 processing fee per phone order.
Monday–Friday from 10 am–4 pm
Aspen Music Festival and School season passes offer the best deals and most convenience for frequent concert attendees. Click here for more information.
Tickets for children ages eighteen and younger are just $5 for all events except benefits, special events, house music, artist dinners, and staged operas. Children younger than four will be admitted only to children’s events. Youth Season Passes are available to children ages four through eighteen for just $50. For more information on the Youth Season Pass, click here.
The AMFS offers a 10 percent discount for groups of twenty or more ticket buyers. Call the AMFS Box Office at 970 925 9042 to purchase tickets at this special group rate.
Tuesday, May 26-Friday, June 12, Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm
Monday, June 15 -Sunday, August 23, seven days a week, 9 am-5 pm or through intermission of the evening's concert
Wheeler Opera House
Tuesday, June 30-Friday, August 21, seven days a week, 9 am-5 pm
Box Office Policies
- Doors generally open a half hour before concert time.
- Ticket return: Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. If you cannot make it to a performance please return your tickets to the box office before the start of the event to allow students and others to enjoy concert. You will receive donation credit for the amount of your returned tickets. Call 970 205 5005.
- Late seating: Late seating occurs at the discretion of the house manager, generally after the first piece has ended.
- Food/Beverages: No food or drinks, other than bottled water, are allowed in the concert venues.
- Accessibility: All Festival facilities are wheelchair accessible. If you require assistance, please call our Box Office prior to your arrival at 970 925 9042.