How to partner with the AMFS
"Alpine Bank has been a proud and loyal supporter of AMFS programming for local youth in the Roaring Fork Valley since 1994. Together, we believe that the educational experience of our children is enhanced when they are provided with the opportunity to hear, play and learn about beautiful music.” "
– Helene Gude, Alpine Bank
Partnering with the AMFS directly connects you with our musical offerings, talented artist-faculty, and the rising classical music stars of tomorrow.
Supporting the AMFS offers our corporate partners significant visibility and invaluable access to our patrons.
Each relationship with our corporate partners is unique. We enjoy working directly with each partner to discover a mutually acceptable plan that focuses on the benefits for each partner while best supporting our mission.
Your business, our audience:
- Raise your community profile through sponsorship and partnership
- Support educational programs that reach children of all ages throughout the Roaring Fork Valley
- Help make classical music accessible and affordable through the AMFS’s Education and Community programs
- Provide financial assistance for worthy students
- Establish an association with a world-class musical organization and artist training program
- Our audience members are affluent, cultured, well-traveled, and nationally influential
- As one of Aspen’s most visible businesses, the AMFS contributes more than $60 million to the local economy each year
Gain prestige and visibility by contributing to the cultural life of your community. We depend on corporate support to provide:
- Engaging performances that reach more than 100,000 concert-goers each year
- Acclaimed local student music education programs that reach more than 10,000 children annually
- New and exciting ventures in the future
Your corporate support is an investment in the AMFS’ commitment to success. Become a corporate partner today! Contact us to discuss the numerous ways we can collaborate.
For more information, please contact:
Steve Haddad, Vice President for Advancement
225 Music School Road
Aspen, CO 81611
The Aspen Music Festival and School is grateful for the support of the following 2017 season sponsors:
National Council Business Sponsors
The Aspen Music Festival and School is grateful for the support of the following business members of our National Council:
|Fusion Design & Catering|
Crescendo Business Sponsors
The Aspen Music Festival and School is pleased to recognize the following businesses that have contributed cash or gift-in-kind support toward its operations as of September 30, 2018
Aspen Constructors, Inc.
Aspen Graphic Solutions
Bethel Party Rentals
Cooley Investment Company
European Caterers, Ltd.
First Republic Bank
First Western Trust, Aspen
Frias Properties of Aspen
Harriman Construction, Inc.
Hetta Heath & Associates
Jack Wilkie Builder
Michael A. Vernon & Co., CPA P.C.
Mountain Living Magazine
Oates, Knezevich, Gardenswartz, Kelly & Morrow, P.C.
Sashae Floral Arts & Gifts
Skin Therapy Clinic
The Aspen Times
The Thrift Shop of Aspen
Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company
Velvet Buck at the St. Regis Aspen Resort
Wells Fargo Foundation
For more information please contact:
Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager
970 205 5064